Saturday, November 1, 2008

Zulkifli Nordin is unteachable!

From m2day,

Zulkifli Nordin is unteachable!

I don't care about other's thought on Islam I was referring to comments by non-Muslim on Islam. And I've no regret in saying that coz I don't need the non-Muslim to teach me about Islam”. Zulkifli Nordin.


Thanks safizie for being the one to backs up Bro Zul.

Comments written by safizie, October 29, 2008 22:45:49
Dear Cruzeiro,

I rarely use the word of Kufr, because I don't like the meaning of it. It's just either muslim or non-muslim, or believers or non believers (of Islam).

You are not wrong in what you said, and to a certain point I agree with it. But, from what he did, from his stand point, we should sometimes look at the reason behind his outburst, I mean during the crowd at bar office. All muslims were hurted, but still, some gave silent protest, some voice it right, some demonstrated, some just ignore, and don't forget some kept silent due for political purpose.

He may be furious when others touch about his religion. But, at least you could see one people who is sincere in his act. Not being quiet due to political reason, just kept quiet to save his and others. Would you think that he would betray his belief just to protect his political interest? Diplomatic is one thing, but when the diplomatic ways were used to warn bar council about the matter, and still bar council pursue with it... what would you expect?

At least, I see a strict leader. Who is firm on his stand. Rather than a weak leader who will bow to pressures. Or would you all love a leader who takes sides according to circumstances, who will left you in the middle of a fight?

Islam respect others rights to religion of their choice. But when Islam is being discredited, and touched, all muslims are obliged to protect Islam.

I believe in democracy, I believe in justice. But, had anyone here who had been overboard as you said ever know the definition of justice? Equal does not necessarily means justice, right?. Others may debate on this, and let it be.

On the point of brother Muslim, all muslims are brothers, regardless of their race, colours and etc. I sincerely believe that his words were just meant to those who questioned his action, in which protecting the position of Islam in this country... As of the issue of 'misguided', I am not in the position to judge that, and I humbly believe that neither you should call a person as 'misguided' in the context of Islam, when he just uttered that "non muslim should not teach him about Islam". Take postively, and I believe none of the non-muslim would love to teach Muslim about Islam. Or would the non-muslim love muslim to teach about their own religion, faith and believes?

Posted articles said about unethical, proper behaviour and conduct of him. But still, most Malaysian forgotten how the Hindraf fellas rushed to PM's hari raya open house, making noise and disturbance. But, still most of the people here defended Hindraf. Why? spirit of brotherhood? spirit of Malaysia? spirit of non- muslim? No, right? most or partly defended hindraf, because they look at the reason behind hindraf's action. The standard of living of Indian community and ors. But still we forgot, that Samy Vellu is the one who failed to protect his own clan. And he was chosen by his own clan for many years...

It is natural and rightful to fight for one's right. But how about infringing others' rights? Is it ok? Have we all been truly denied of all our rights?

I stand besides you all in fighting against all the corruptions, misuse, and wrongful act of the current government. But, as Lingam's case has proven, the culprit was not behind one religion, one race and one colour...

I am paid for nothing for saying all of these... It's just my personal opinion... in which I am called to voice it out due to all the comments, which were presented in such a barbaric, unethical way with pics of hanged persons, vodoo doll of a muslim and such. It just hurts me. And would you, yourself defend such act?

But, I respect and appreciate your opinion, Mr/Ms Cruzeiro. May Malaysia be a better place to stay for all of us...


1 comment:

Amien said...

Thank you for the nice words.